How To Buy Pink Diamonds

2

A number of wealthy people no longer purchase white diamonds. Such people view white diamonds as commonplace. Most rich people instead choose to go for certain kinds of diamonds that are highly valuable and rare. Among other diamond varieties, pink diamonds are the most rare and valuable. Pink diamonds are on average 20 times more valuable than white diamonds. Due to this, plenty of people are purchasing pink diamonds as investment instruments. On average 3 years is enough for pink diamonds to appreciate by up to 50 percent. This is a major reason why the wealthy use them as investment instruments. The positive thing is that any person has the ability to invest in these rare metals. One doesn’t necessarily need to be rich to invest.

Pink Diamonds are Rare Because of This Reason

Due to a number of reasons, wholesale pink diamonds are very rare. Firstly, in 10,00 diamonds mined you’ll only find one pink diamond. The pink color in diamonds is still a mystery as scientists are yet to find the cause. In addition, a certain site in Australia accounts for 90 percent of pink diamonds. The site’s name is Argyle pink Diamond situated near Perth ,Western Australia. Production in the mine is set to conclude in 2020, though it began in 1983. India, South Africa, Indonesia and Brazil account for the remaining 10 percent of pink diamonds. The Us, Japan and India are the biggest buyers of pink diamonds.

What to Consider When Buying Pink Diamonds.

Color, clarity, cut and carat weight are the main qualities one looks for when judging white diamonds. A different criteria is on the other hand used to judge pink diamonds. In this instance, darker pink diamonds fetch high prices. One should ultimately choose pink diamonds that’s inspiring. Apart from color saturation, it is essential for a person to consider their budgets when purchasing pink diamonds. If money is not an issue, then you can opt to go for the priciest pink diamonds. The most expensive diamonds are dark in color. Ultimately, it is your budget that decides whether you go with a darker or lighter shade. Additional qualities that determine the price of pink diamonds are brightness, hue and intensity. If you want to purchase pink diamonds, you may click on this link.

Provenance

Most of the pink diamonds being sold are legit if you take into consideration that 90 percent of pink diamonds are mined from one site in Australia. However, you should inquire about the origin of each and every piece of diamonds you buy. You can avoid purchasing diamonds that have been acquired through violence if you know the the origin. You should for instance avoid purchasing diamonds coming from Sierra Leone. Finally, one can purchase pink diamond from popular retailers. In addition, pink diamonds can be bought from the internet.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s